April 21, 2017

Rock, Scissors, Paper: The Clifford Olsen Murders

Rock, Scissors, Paper: The Clifford Olsen Murders
 
Richard Stevenson
 
 

*This book was gifted to me by the author. The below review is my honest opinion*
 
I'm not a fan of things written in verse, so it was probably a bad idea to agree to read this before realizing that.
 

 
This was a quick read about a serial killer. Most of it was told in the perspective of the killer, but not all. I felt that skipping between perspectives was very confusing and I often didn't know who was speaking or even what they were talking about. It sounded like a bunch of ramblings from a psycho about raping and killing children. I think it would have been really interesting to read a book from the serial killer's perspective, but to me, this just wasn't the way to do it. 2 stars for creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment