November 29, 2016

The Battle of the Labyrinth

The Battle of the Labyrinth

Rick Riordan

Image result for the battle of the labyrinth cover'


Now it's getting good! Right at the end, we're starting to get more serious which is exactly what I've been looking forward to. As much as I love Percy's sass, he's still immature and I need some seriousness when it comes to War with the Titans.



So, I loved the idea of the labyrinth but I feel like there could have been so much cooler things in there instead of the usual monsters and sphinxes. I liked how there were random entrances and exits around the US for the Labyrinth, but the whole mortal thing confused me. Why could these mortals see things others couldn't, and what significance will Rachel Dare have in the next book?

Also, COME ON Percy. I get that you're a guy, but you should clearly understand what's going on with Annabeth. Maybe he would've been better off staying with Calypso. Can't wait to read the conclusion and see how Riordan brings all the unsolved problems together in one book, but I'll definitely be sad to leave Percy behind.
Image result for percy jackson gif



No comments:

Post a Comment