June 30, 2019

The Way of Kings

The Way of Kings

Brandon Sanderson

Image result for the way of kings
There was a lotttt of info to get through in this one, but I think I might actually enjoy the series more than Mistborn (which surprises me)

I was afraid that Kaladin would end up like Kelsier and be the martyr to basically start a revolution, but I sincerely hope he survives through most of the series because he's just the best part. Don't get me wrong, I loved reading from Shallan's POV (for the most part, I didn't like her OMG I need to steal the fabrial every 2 seconds but understandable) and I liked Dalinar's struggle with his sons and trying to find out if he's crazy or not and seeing Kal from Dalinar's chapters was weirdly fun.

The magic was very interesting, I just hope there's more in the next book and maybe more of an explanation of how Kal's (and Szeth's) powers work.

I really loved the revelation of the Parshendi at the end and that Jasnah's the one that's been working on it all along knowing people most likely wouldn't believe anything she said because she's a woman and a heretic.

Overall, can't wait to continue this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment