September 7, 2018

An Echo in the Bone

An Echo in the Bone

Diana Gabaldon


Image result for an echo in the bone


I did feel like this one was a bit more fast-paced than the last few, but it's starting to get a bit annoying/repetitive in plot and characters. How are there that many travelers and how many times do people have to go back and forth?

This one was a bit too long to recall everything that happened, so instead of a full blown review, I'm just going to list my likes and dislikes

Likes:
the take on American history & running into random famous figures
Ian's homecoming!!! Brought me to tears
the Hunters
Rollo

Dislikes:
So many people/times going through the stones
Claire's belief of Jamie's death & subsequent marriage to get out of trouble
all the shit with Arch Bug
Ian & Rachel being soooo in love but barely talking to each other
Anything to do with John Grey & William
Anything to do with Brianna
Jenny being a bitch to Claire

Basically, I just want the books to focus on Claire & Jamie and the history and her doctorly duties. I don't care about Brianna because I dislike her and I don't care about John or William because they're boring and think they're better than everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment