July 3, 2017

Wolves of the Calla

Wolves of the Calla
 
Stephen King
 
Image result for wolves of the calla
 

I almost can't wait to be done with this series... Everyone seems to love it but it's just getting worse for me (unless it was just this book). I guess we'll see...

This story felt almost completely unrelated to the ka-tet's quest to the tower. The book was very drawn out for a climax that lasted about 2 pages. If you're going to take that long to plan a battle, the actual battle should be more difficult than what it was. I didn't really enjoy any of the new characters except for Callahan. Also, it may just be me, but it seems a bit arrogant for the author to include himself in the story. I'm not head over heels about his writing either. Hopefully the next book restores the series for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment