December 28, 2017

Reading Resolutions!

I finally broke 100 books last year!!!


I'm going to set my goal as 100 and hopefully I can make it. I'm most likely going to have a new job at some point next year and be out of school, so not sure what kind of time I'll have.
 
Books carrying over from last year:
 
American Gods by Neil Gaiman
 
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
   
finish the Outlander series
 
I'm running out of books on my shelf, so I'm going to need to hit the library soon!
 
Books I hope to read this year:
 
 The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
 
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
 
Gemina by Amie Kaufman
 
Golden Son by Pierce Brown
 
Legendary by Stephanie Garber
 
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
 
The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco
 
The Likeness by Tana French
 
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
 
Vicious by V. E. Schwab
 
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment