November 16, 2017

The Hero of Ages

The Hero of Ages
 
Brandon Sanderson
 
Image result for the hero of ages cover
 
 
The ending made this whole series worth it.
 
Best wrap up of a trilogy I've read, honestly. There are no questions left un-answered.
 

At first it was a bit hard to get into, and some of the characters annoyed me. I still never really liked Elend, and one of my favorite characters was moping through the WHOLE BOOK (Sazed).
 
It did feel overly-long, but now that I know the ending it was all relevant information, so I'll excuse that qualm. The ending was fantastic. I'm just really blown away. A series that I was okay with the whole time turned out to be great! I was even thinking of giving this book 3 stars before the last 10%. I'm interested to see where the next book picks up centuries later.


No comments:

Post a Comment