July 18, 2016

Updates Pt. 2


WUDDUP


Yes, that's my cat somehow managing to open the fridge.

Unfortunately, I didn't make out as well as planned at the book sale, not sure if it just didn't have anything I was looking for or what but thanks to my disappointment, I went a little crazy on Amazon when I got home. Looks like I'll be starting quite a few series soon! See below for what's included in my spree:


From the book sale:

       


Case Histories, Kate Atkinson
The Young Elites, Marie Lu
The Demon King, Cinda Williams Chima
Artemis Fowl, Eoin Colfer
Secret Smile, Nicci French


Ordered on Amazon:

                                       

Mistborn: The Final Empire, Brandon Sanderson
The Wrath and the Dawn, Renée Ahdieh
A Discovery of Witches, Deborah Harkness
Clockwork Angel, Cassandra Clare
The Winner's Curse, Marie Rutkoski
Cinder, Marissa Meyer
Delirium, Lauren Oliver
Throne of Glass, Sarah J. Maas
Snow Like Ashes, Sara Raasch



>.< so many follow-up books needed to buy! I don't even know where to start.
Another announcement to come soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment