May 20, 2016

Mini-Update : Kindle




So, I'm a little annoyed. I'm forced to take a few days break as all of my ARCs are uploaded on my 4 year old kindle fire 2nd gen, which never had any problems. Now all of the sudden when the battery gets below 50% it's stuck in a continuous rebooting loop. After a little bit of research, it seems that this is a common problem and that there's not much I can do about it, but that's to be expected with a semi-outdated device. The good news is that I have an excuse to upgrade! Will be back up shortly, I'm hoping since my next book is to be released on 5/31. Fingers crossed I make it in time! I might even review the new kindle... planning on getting the Fire HD 8. In the meantime, I'm going to just keep my current kindle permanently charging and hope for the best.


FANCY

No comments:

Post a Comment