November 23, 2016

The Sea of Monsters


The Sea of Monsters

Rick Riordan

Image result for the sea of monsters


Not at good as the first book, but still a fantastic adventure in an exciting world.



I think I didn't like this one as much just because the quest was so different. I mean he has to go save Grover and the camp? With Luke out there trying to resurrect Kronos and with Clarisse in tow AND he finds out he has a half-brother? It's just a bit more convoluted.

I absolutely adore Percy and Annabeth's budding relationship. They work well together and you can tell that they're both starting to question their connection as adolescents do. I also loved the moral behind Tyson and Percy accepting his brother. I can't wait to see where the next book leads and to find out more of the prophecy.

Image result for percy jackson gif


No comments:

Post a Comment