January 8, 2019

2019 Resolutions

I didn't make my goal of 85 last year, but that's okay! I'm giving myself a break seeing as how I lost a job, bought a house, and got a new job in such a short amount of time that I haven't had time to breathe let alone read.

Even though I didn't read as many books as I would have liked, I read most of the books from my resolution!

The books I hope to read in 2019 are:

(carrying over from 2018 resolutions)
- Legendary, Stephanie Garber
- Rebel of the Sands, Alwyn Hamilton

(new)
- Muse of Nightmares, Laini Taylor
- Six of Crows, Leigh Bardugo
- Winter, Marissa Meyer
- War Storm, Victoria Aveyard
- The Way of Kings, Brandon Sanderson
- The Shadowglass, Rin Chupeco
- The Tudors, G. J. Meyer
re-reads of Harry Potter and The Name of the Wind

No comments:

Post a Comment