July 23, 2016

Big Announcement!!!


I am so excited to finally announce:

I joined the Bookly Box community!

but what does this mean, you ask?! 

Bookly Box is basically like a monthly registration for a new book and cool little trinkets (almost like how Netflix started out but even better!) You register for any of the categories - Young Adult, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Adult Fiction, Mystery, Business, Children 7-12, or Self-Help and you receive a box every month after it's shipped on/around the 15th! For every book that they send, they also donate a book to a person in less fortunate countries. They also have an online community called BooklyBuddy where you can chat with other members and get points for interacting and talking about the book you receive that month! I registered for the Adult Fiction group, and you can change your subscription monthly, so if I happened to want to change to Young Adult next month, I could! I cannot say enough great things about this company, it's just such a great idea and cause and they're always looking for ways to better satisfy their customers and are completely involved in the community that they have created. Love love love this! See below for my first box opening!:




Inside contains:
  • A book (This one is The Hunger Trace by Edward Hogan)
  • A bookmark
  • Tea Bag; TAZO Chai vanilla caramel
  • Tea Bag: TAZO Sweet cinnamon spice
  • BooklyBox colorful page markers
  • a paper showing where the book donated went as well as literacy rates, poverty, life expectancy and other stats about the country and a little newsletter for what's going on at BooklyBox
I can't wait to dive into this month's book, and I'll definitely do a review soon!


On a more personal note, I became an Auntie yesterday :D


 

No comments:

Post a Comment